Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This Girl Got Her Motorcycle License!







Well, I've been biting at the bit to get my motorcycle license ever since 
I bought myself a 1963 Tiger Triumph this last Summer. 
I was finally able to get 5 days off to do the Harley Davidson Riders Edge 
course in Irvine. I knew the basics of how to ride a motorcycle but I needed to 
be taught more thoroughly. My pops didn't have the patience to teach me 
& I don't blame him one bit! So I signed myself up for the course! 
I was pretty nervous about it but it ended up being SO enjoyable! 
There were only 4 other people in the class with me (all men...haha) 
so it made for a more personal learning experience. 
Thankfully I've got brothers & my pops to ride with at some point.
Anywho, if you are a lady & want to get a bike of your own someday 
I really encourage taking some sort of course, 
you'll learn a whole lot & have bundles of fun while doin' it. 

Hope all is well. 


xoxoxo


Jessie



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and good luck on the road with your trumpet :)

    ReplyDelete