Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh Christmas, you're just around the bend!



The Lord has blessed me so much with such a big n' wonderful family.
I really don't know what I'd do without them in my life.
I've got 3 brothers, 3 sisters, a brother n' law, a sister n' law, 
2 nephews, 1 niece & another niece about to come outta the oven! 
Plus my mom n' pop who have been together for ever!
It's crazy the older I get the more I start realizing things...
Through all the ups & downs in life....
I truly know that God has been that glue that's held us 
all together this whole time and it makes me so very happy.


xoxo 

Jessie





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.





I still think we should have used this ^ photo for the Christmas card...

No comments:

Post a Comment